We are pleased to announce a call for submissions for the next issue of Hypothesis, the official journal of the Medical Library Association’s Research Caucus. Review articles from the recent issue for inspiration. MLA membership is not required.
- Library specific Research.
- A practical Methods Moment about research methods.
- A reflective Voices of Experience about your research experience.
- The Failure column is a great way to share your research frustrations.
- or our NEW community and commentaries sections.
If you would like to make a submission or have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest information or to share your thoughts on library research.
Many Thanks, Stay Safe, and Stay Healthy!
The Hypothesis Team
URL for further information